Lindsay Lohan Shows Up Late for Morgue Duty
Rucuss staffOctober 20, 2011
Actress Lindsay Lohan won’t be satisfied until she’s behind bars again.
A day after she was handcuffed and bailed out of jail for $100,000 for missing too many community service appointments, Lohan is at her same antics again.
A Judge ordered her to two days of community service a week at the L.A. County Dept. of Coroner on Thursday morning. Lohan showed up late for her first day of duty.
According to People, Lohan arrived behind schedule for janitorial duty and then left.
“Lindsay arrived at the morgue approximately 20 minutes late and will be returning for orientation tomorrow,” her rep Steve Honig said. “Her lateness was due to a combination of not knowing what entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival. Lindsay spoke with the supervisors at the morgue, they showed her how to get in and everything is all cleared up.”
As a condition of her release, Lohan must perform janitorial duty twice a week until a Nov. 2 hearing, to formally determine if she violated probation.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Lindsay Lohan Kicked Out of Community Service Program, Teeth Decaying
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Bizarre Rant About Michael Jackson, Allah and More
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault After Hitting Woman in Nightclub [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Assaulted in New York Hotel Room [Details]