Lindsay Lohan Involved in Hit and Run [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 14, 2012
Lindsay Lohan fled the scene after she hit a bystander while driving away from a club Wednesday morning.
Lohan, 25, was in her new Porsche when she left the Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight. The scene became chaotic while she was driving out of the parking lot. Paparazzi and bystanders blocked her in around the nearby Hookah Lounge.
Lindsay allegedly struck the Hookah Lounge manager while backing out of the lot, TMZ reports. The actress briefly spoke to the manager before she left. Cops were called. The police interviewed people inside the Hookah Lounge, including the manager who was struck.
There are reports that Lindsay may have been the one to call police to protect herself from the paparazzi, and that’s why cops showed up in the first place. The manager may not have suffered an injury, but if he did, Lindsay could be charged with a hit and run.
The case is closed at this point unless the manager decides to press charges.
More from Rucuss
- Lindsay Lohan, Dina Lohan Get into Physical Fight, Police Called [Details]
- Say What: Katt Williams Pulls Gun on Faizon Love! [Details]
- Lindsay Lohan Assaulted in New York Hotel Room [Details]
- Say What: Did Lindsay Lohan Get Caught Stealing Again? [Details]
- Secret Service Agent Trying to Clear Chris Brown Of Assault Charge [Details]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran Involved in Car Accident in LA [Photos]