Lindsay Lohan Gets New Smile From Dentist
Rucuss staffOctober 30, 2011
Lindsay Lohan has finally seen a dentist.
It took a few weeks and plenty of unflattering articles about her jacked up grill before the troubled actress/Playboy bunny scheduled an appointment. But Lohan did finally see cosmetic dentist Dr. Bill Dorfman last week.
Dorfman, whose patients include Eva Longoria, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Simpson, did the “zoom” procedure to whiten Lohan’s teeth. Lohan even gave the dentist a shout out on twitter.
“Thanks Dr. Dorfman for the zoom,” Lohan tweeted. “My gums are so sore though!”
Earlier in the month, many were shocked to see Lohan’s teeth stained and possibly decaying. But the starlet didn’t seem to mind as she walked the red carpet at the THQ’s Saints Row: The Third in LA.
Many speculated coffee, wine, nicotine and whatever else had damaged the 25-year old’s teeth. The top smile is from 2009 and the bottom was recent before she got the Zoom! last week.
Lohan, who allegedly has finacial problems, must have used some of her Playboy money to pay for the procedure. She allegedly went full-frontal for the magazine for a reported $1 million dollars.
We would like to personally thank Dr. Dorfman for whitening Lohan’s teeth. Her smile was definitely jacked up!
More from Rucuss
- Lindsay Lohan Kicked Out of Community Service Program, Teeth Decaying
- 5 Major Health Threats That Your Dentist Can Predict
- Lindsay Lohan Enters Morningside Rehab Facility! [Details]
- Lindsay Lohan Poses Poolside in Italy
- Jessica Simpson Loses 60 Pounds, Smoothie Diet Revealed [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Maxwell at Fiance’s Birthday Party [Photos]