Lindsay Lohan Back On Set After Being Found Unconscious
Rucuss staffJune 16, 2012
Actress Lindsay Lohan is back to work after being found unconscious in a Los Angeles hotel room on Friday.
Lohan blames extreme exhaustion for her collapse. Paramedics rushed to a Marina del Rey hotel after production workers became concerned that she was ill. She was examined but not hospitalized.
The actress is working on the Lifetime movie Liz & Dick where she plays the title role of Elizabeth Taylor. Early Saturday morning, Lohan posted comments on Twitter about the incident. She tweeted,“Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door…. Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down.”
Lohan had been filming for two days in a row with very little sleep and decided to stay at the hotel yesterday to take a nap between scenes. According to TMZ, medical officers arrived at the scene after Lindsay called the Liz & Dick production team and complained about feeling unwell.
A private doctor was then called and before the doctor arrived at the premises they asked the hotel to check on the actress. When a member of hotel staff knocked on her door and she did not respond, 911 was called by a member of film’s production team.
This incident comes a week after Lohan’s Porsche collided with a dump truck on Pacific Coast Highway. The rented vehicle was totalled in the accident.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Common and John Legend Win Best Original Song at Golden Globes
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault After Hitting Woman in Nightclub [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Assaulted in New York Hotel Room [Details]
- Lindsay Lohan, Dina Lohan Get into Physical Fight, Police Called [Details]