Lil Wayne’s Manager Addresses Cash Money Fallout: Everything Is Good
Rucuss staffDecember 6, 2014
Lil Wayne announced to the world that he had enough with his label Cash Money.
But Weezy’s manager Cortez Bryant claims everything is A-OK.
Wayne went on Twitter on Thursday and said he wanted off the label, and that his album Tha Carter V won’t be released because Birdman and Cash Money refused to put it out. Although he revealed the shocking news, the New Orleans native knew it wouldn’t be that easy to leave the company.
TMZ caught up with his manager outside a club in West Hollywood on Thursday night and Bryant acted like everything was fine.
“We good,” Bryant said. “I’m smiling. I wouldn’t be out at the club right now.”
When asked about Tyga, who has also denounced YMCMB, he said, “Tyga’s good too. That’s my brother.”
According to Bryant, Weezy has no plans to leave the label. “We good, we staying where we at.” Watch Bryant in his own words below.
Photos via Exclusiveaccess.net
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Wants To Take Drake and Nicki Minaj Off Cash Money [Details]
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Lil Wayne Disses Cash Money at 420 Rally [Details]
- Birdman Throws Drink on Lil Wayne at Nightclub [Details]