Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 28, 2016
It appears that Lil Wayne may have had another seizure.
The news comes in the wake of Weezy’s SummerFall concert cancellation in Willemstad, Curacao. According to TMZ, organizers claim they were told Wayne wouldn’t attend due to a seizure he suffered on Nov. 25 in Miami. But Tunechi’s camp said he didn’t attend due to a “breach of contract.”
The festival went on as planned. Rick Ross, French Montana, Meek Mill, Fat Joe, and more hit the stage.
Wayne has struggled with seizures for quite some time. One of his seizures forced an emergency plane landing in June. Wayne revealed in 2013 that he is “an epileptic” who is “prone to seizures.”
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Seizure Forces Emergency Plane Landing [Details]
- Trick Daddy Confronts Lil Wayne Over Miami Heat Rant! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Talks Seizures, Adrienne Bosh and Retiring on Jimmy Kimmel [Video]
- Lil Wayne Dropped By Mountain Dew Over Emmett Till Lyric! [Details]
- Radio Station Pulls Lil Wayne & Rick Ross Music, Rozay Apologizes [Details]