Lil Wayne Wants To Take Drake and Nicki Minaj Off Cash Money [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 27, 2015
Lil Wayne wants to take his artists off Cash Money.
Weezy announced weeks ago that he wanted out of his contract with the label. Now details have emerged that he wants to take Drake and Nicki Minaj with him.
The Young Money CEO is planning on suing Birdman for his release from Cash Money. He also claims that Birdman owes him an $8 million advance for his album Tha Carter V.
TMZ reports that Wayne will sue Birdman to ensure that Young Money’s artists remain under his control. Christina Milian, Lil Twist, and Mack Maine are also artists under the label.
Weezy believes the artists should go with him because their contracts are with Young Money. Cash Money has a distribution deal with all of Young Money’s acts.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Lil Wayne’s Manager Addresses Cash Money Fallout: Everything Is Good
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Wants Off Cash Money Records, Tyga & Pusha T Respond
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Lil Wayne Disses Cash Money at 420 Rally [Details]