Lil Wayne Wants Off Cash Money Records, Tyga & Pusha T Respond
Rucuss staffDecember 5, 2014
Lil Wayne shocked the world when he publicly announced that he doesn’t want anything to do with Cash Money Records.
Yes, you read that correctly, Lil Tunechi wants out of his contract with Birdman and Slim’s label. In a series of tweets on Thursday, Weezy revealed that his long-awaited album Tha Carter V, which was due December 9 won’t be released because Birdman and Cash Money refuse to put it out.
Wayne claims that he’s been a “prisoner” and apologized to his fans for making them wait. Read his shocking tweets below.
Pusha T saw Weezy’s tweets and told him to jump ship and join G.O.O.D. Music. Read his tweets below.
Tyga, Busta Rhymes, and Mystikal have also publicly declared that they want off Cash Money’s label. So it didn’t take long for Tyga to respond to Weezy’s tweets.
Photos via Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Birdman Throws Drink on Lil Wayne at Nightclub [Details]
- Apple To Fund Cash Money Records Documentary [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lil Wayne Wants To Take Drake and Nicki Minaj Off Cash Money [Details]
- Lil Wayne Disses Cash Money at 420 Rally [Details]