Lil Wayne Settles His $5.6 Million IRS Tax Debt
Rucuss staffSeptember 16, 2011
Rapper Lil Wayne had an enormous bill from Uncle Sam.
But Wayne has settled his debt with the IRS. Hopefully, his accountants will remind him when the next tax season ends.
Wayne didn’t pay his 2008 or 2009 taxes to a tune of $5,601,033.99, and the Internal Revenue Service came calling. The IRS put a federally levied lien against his “nine-bedroom, nine-bath, 15,000-square-foot pad on Miami’s La Gorce Island on March 28.
More from Rucuss
- Money Woes! LiL Kim Owes IRS More Than $1 Million in Taxes [Details]
- Flo Rida Allegedly Owes More Than $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes [Details]
- Celebrities With the Biggest Money Problems
- Young Buck’s Belongings Sold For $53,000 in IRS Auction [Details/Video]
- Are Angela and Vanessa Simmons Broke, Owe IRS $450K in Taxes
- Katt Williams Hit With $4 Million Tax Lien! [Details]