Lil Wayne Set to Launch Skateboard Clothing Line “Trukfit”
Rucuss staffDecember 16, 2011
Rapper Lil Wayne is on his entrepreneurial grind.
The 29-year old New Orleans native has conquered the rap game and now he’s set his sights on the fashion industry. He’s taking a leap into the world of fashion with a new skateboard-inspired clothing line called “Trukfit.”
The Young Money head plans to debut his apparel at the Agenda Trade Show, which takes place in New York City on January 23-24. The trade show is an annual street and active wear event, which highlights established clothing companies and upstart lines looking to make an impact in the industry.
Wayne has not spoken publicly about his line but Agenda.com has a short statement about the line on its website:
“Trukfit, the new clothing brand from Grammy Award winning, platinum selling hip hop icon LIL WAYNE, will debut at Agenda in January 2012. The highly anticipated line of uniquely designed apparel was inspired by Lil Wayne’s passion for skateboarding and quality street wear. Pulling influence from Lil Wayne’s distinctive style and voice, Trukfit is made from quality fabrics and features bold graphics at a moderate price point.”
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lil Wayne Giving Up Rap for Skatboarding! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Launches Trukfit Clothing Line [Photos/Video]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Wiz Khalifa Debuts BASH Clothing Line Inspired by His Son [Photos]
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?