Lil Wayne Seizure Forces Emergency Plane Landing [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 13, 2016
Lil Wayne suffered another seizure.
Weezy’s private jet was forced to make an emergency landing in Omaha, Nebraska on Monday (Jun. 13), TMZ reports. Wayne was en route from Milwaukee to California when the incident occurred. Wayne reportedly blacked out on the plane, but was alert and under the care of paramedics at around 1:30 p.m. PT. However, the report claims he also refused medical treatment.
This is not the first time Wayne has had a similar scare. Back in 2012, his private jet was forced to make an emergency landing on two consecutive days. He also suffered a near-fatal seizure in 2013.
Weezy, 33, suffers from epilepsy. The New Orleans native talked about his condition in 2013.
“The bad news is I’m an epileptic,” Wayne told Power 106. “I’m prone to seizures. This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures, ya’ll just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad ’cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could’ve died, so that is why it was so serious.”
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Rushed to Hospital After In-Flight Medical Scare [Details]
- Lil Wayne and Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans Together Again [Details]
- Lil Wayne Says He’s ‘More Than Good’ After Seizure Scare [Video]
- Lil Wayne Talks Seizures, Adrienne Bosh and Retiring on Jimmy Kimmel [Video]