Lil Wayne Retiring, Shares Cryptic Message About Feeling “Mentally Defeated”
Rucuss staffSeptember 3, 2016
Lil Wayne may have reached his limit.
The New Orleans native seems to be frustrated about something and has had enough. Many believe Weezy is done with rap. The Young Money CEO appears to have announced his retirement on social media. After nearly 20 years in the business, Tunechi made the surprising announcement on Twiter.
Wayne wrote, “I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful,” he tweeted. “I luh my fanz but I’m dun.”
Three hours later, he returned to social media to clarify his stance, “ain’t lookin for sympathy,” he wrote. “just serenity.” A few hours later, Weezy said, “I’m good y’all,” he added. “don’t trip.”
Meanwhile, Young Money president Mack Maine said Wayne is not actually retiring in response to a fan’s inquiry. “He won’t,” replied Maine. “we ain’t da quittin type and he love his fans and supporters too much! #DaGOAT #Mula.”
Wayne’s cryptic comments comes on the heels of someone calling and reporting a shooting at his Miami home. Police rushed to the scene on Friday but no victims were found. This was the second time someone made a hoax call to the police within a year.
Weezy has not settled his lawsuit with Cash Money yet.
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Lil Wayne Becomes Victim of Swatting Hoax [Details]
- Lil Wayne Wants To Take Drake and Nicki Minaj Off Cash Money [Details]
- Christina Milian Goes off On Lil Wayne After He Spends Holidays With Ex
- Lil Wayne Claims He Was Kicked Out of Miami Heat Game, Team Says He’s Lying [Details]