Lil Wayne Remains in Intensive Care! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 18, 2013
Six days and counting.
That’s how long Lil Wayne has been in intensive care at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. Lil Wayne was admitted for seizures due to an alleged drug overdose on Friday. Doctors allegedly suspected he had overdosed on the prescription drug codeine, which is used in “sizzurp.”
The 30-year-old rapper’s condition has not improved enough to be moved out of the ICU, TMZ reports. Hospital staff continue to monitor him very closely.
Since his arrival, Lil Wayne has been visited by his family and friends including Drake, Nicki Minaj, Birdman, Chris Paul and Karrine Steffans. Check out celebs visiting Weezy at the hospital below.
Photos via TMZ, Rap Up, Vibe Vixen, The DropFm and Hip Hop2013
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Says He Could Have Died From Last Seizure, Blames Epilepsy! [Audio]
- Lil Wayne Suffers Another Seizure, Released From Hospital [Details]
- Lil Wayne Dropped By Mountain Dew Over Emmett Till Lyric! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Hospitalized After Suffering Seizures, Again [Details]
- Lil Wayne Says He’s ‘More Than Good’ After Seizure Scare [Video]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]