Lil Wayne Debuts “Weezy’s SPORTS CORNER” [VIDEO]
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2011
Rapper Lil Wayne wants to be a sports analyst.
Wayne, who is one of the best selling artists this year, knows that’s a pretty far-fetched dream. Although, he did blog for ESPN magazine for a while. He did a pretty good job too. So we’re guessing he wants to continue with the trend.
But instead of write a weekly blog he now wants to talk about sports with his own show via the internet. Wayne will have an unscripted and unrehearsed show called “Weezy’s SPORTS CORNER.”
More from Rucuss
- Karrine Steffans On Lil Wayne: “We Are Connected By Unconditional Love’
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Groupie Takes Photo of Lil Wayne Sleeping in Underwear, Superhead Not Pleased [Details/Photo]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Nicki Minaj is the New Face of Pepsi, Signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal!