Lil Wayne Launches Trukfit Clothing Line [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 13, 2012
Lil Wayne has been making the rounds promoting his new clothing line Trukfit.
Trukfit is a skater apparel line. Wayne revealed Trukfit to some media outlets at downtown’s El Privado in Hotel Americano on Thursday. Wayne had the support of Young Money’s Mack Maine, Gudda Gudda, Corey Gunz and manager Cortez Bryant at the event. Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Sheree Whitfield and Respect the Jux author Frank Matthews were also in attendance.
Wayne, who sported a pink hat with his braids in a pony tail, arrived at the event around 9 p.m. to take a few photos with models that wore the apparel and silver body paint.
Check out a sneek peak from the event below.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Set to Launch Skateboard Clothing Line “Trukfit”
- Nene Leakes Releases “I’m Very Rich B*tch” T-Shirts
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Sheree Whitfield Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Boutique [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lil Wayne’s Manager Addresses Cash Money Fallout: Everything Is Good