Lil Wayne Hospitalized After Suffering Seizures, Again [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 14, 2013
Lil Wayne was rushed to the hospital in Los Angeles after suffering what appeared to be multiple seizures.
Sources close to Weezy told TMZ that he experienced the seizures after shooting a video for Birdman’s single Tapout on Tuesday night. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital and released early Wednesday morning. He is reportedly doing much better.
This is not the first time Tunechi has had a medical scare. Wayne suffered two seizures while flying last October. Wayne, later, revealed he’d been prescribed seizure medication by his doctor.
Wayne recently postponed his European arena tour and is gearing up for the release of his new album I Am Not a Human Being II, which is due March 26.
Photo via MTV
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Says He Could Have Died From Last Seizure, Blames Epilepsy! [Audio]
- Lil Wayne Says He’s ‘More Than Good’ After Seizure Scare [Video]
- Lil Wayne Remains in Intensive Care! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Suffers Another Seizure, Released From Hospital [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]