Lil Wayne Doesn’t Like to Be Touched, Goes Off on Camera Man [Video]
Rucuss staffFebruary 5, 2013
Lil Wayne has a few pet peeves and one of them is he doesn’t like to be touched.
The New Orleans rapper was caught on camera going off on a camera man for bumping him after his flag football team lost a pre-Super Bowl celebrity game in New Orleans last Saturday. Tunechi was bumped seconds before he had an interview with E! News and he tried to explain his rude behavior, eh, pet peeve.
“One of these camera dudes just pushed me just now,” Wayne told E! reporter Alicia Quarles. “And I don’t like to be touched by people I don’t tell to touch me. I’m a get out of the building because if I touch somebody I’ll go to jail because they’re not the color of me. They not the same color I am so you know how that go. But to them, ‘F— You!'”
At one point, the camera man tried to apologize, but it didn’t seem to be enough. In a clip posted online, Wayne was seen shouting, “Look at me when you apologize.”
We’re sure the cameraman didn’t mean to push Wayne. It sounds more like the Lollipop rapper thinks he has a sense of entitlement. Judge for yourself. Watch the incident and Wayne explain himself afterwards.
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Bruno Mars Will Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show [Details]
- Destiny’s Child Will Perform at Super Bowl, Release Another Album [Details]
- Lil Wayne Claims He Was Kicked Out of Miami Heat Game, Team Says He’s Lying [Details]
- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski Dances, Patriots Receive Super Bowl Rings [Video]