Lil Wayne Disses Cash Money at 420 Rally [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 23, 2016
Wayne actually got the whole crowd involved, having them repeat: “Fuck the bullshit” and “Fuck Cash Money.”
Although Weezy and Birdman have reportedly been working on a reconciliation, the animosity seems to continue. In March, Mannie Fresh also confirmed that Baby and Wayne have “not resolved” their issues despite reports to the contrary.
Weezy is suing Cash Money for $50 million. He feels the label owes him money for his oft-delayed album Tha Carter V and believes he should be released from his deal.
But Birdman believes it’s just a misunderstanding.
“I always gave Wayne any and everything he ever wanted,” Birdman said. “Our train is still moving. Drake just put out an album. Nicki is in the studio. The train is still moving. I think it’s a lot of misunderstanding and me and him talk, but you best believe this situation is gonna work itself out.”
Watch Wayne diss Cash Money below.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Throws Drink on Lil Wayne at Nightclub [Details]
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Lil Wayne Opens Up About Cash Money Lawsuit [Details]
- Birdman Ordered to Present Financial Documents to Lil Wayne [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]