Lil Wayne Brings Christina Milian As His Date to the ESPYS [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 18, 2014
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian appear to have gone public with their relationship.
The Young Money CEO brought Milian as his date to the 2014 ESPYS on Wednesday night. They were seen holding hands as they made their way to their seats at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
ESPN cameras cut to them a few times sitting side-by-side as the show hosted by Drake.
The sighting comes less than a month after Milian called off her engagement to Rap-A-Lot Records CEO Jas Prince. But Wayne hinted about the relationship in a song he debuted as part of his Weezy Wednesdays series.
“She need a king, fuck them princes / You’re a queen / Let’s have a princess,” Wayne raps on Tina Turn Up Needs a Tune Up, adding, “Oh, ya’ll just datin’? Well I’m still hating.”
The two have been in the studio together working on music for Tha Carter V. They recently collaborated on “Video Model” for the Young Money compilation Rise of an Empire.
This is not the first time the couple was spotted together after rumors surfaced the two were dating. Paparazzi caught the two leaving together after a BET after party in June.
More from Rucuss
- Christina Milian Goes off On Lil Wayne After He Spends Holidays With Ex
- Lil Wayne And Christina Milian Call It Quits [Details]
- Christina Milian And Karrine Steffans Shade Each Other Over Lil Wayne [Details]
- Christina Milian Goes Off On Woman That Called Her A Gold Digger [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Daugther Reginae Shades Christina Milian On Instagram [Details]
- Lil Wayne and Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans Together Again [Details]