Lil Wayne Blasts Young Thug for ‘Carter 6’ Album Title [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 11, 2015
Lil Wayne has had enough with Young Thug’s antics.
Weezy has publicly bashed the rapper for stealing his Carter 6 album title. During an appearance in Jackson, Miss. on his “Release Partiez” club tour on Thursday, Weezy had some harsh words for Young Thug, who is pictured nearly naked on his Carter 6 album cover.
“Before I go any further, I want ya’ll to do me a favor and stop listening to some ni**as that pose naked on their motherfuckin’ album cover,” he said.
Young Thug has caused controversy for titling his album Carter 6. Earlier this week, he revealed that the album will be released on April 17. But he claims the title is an homage to his “idol” Wayne. “He did Carter I–V, I’ma do VI–X,” Thug told MTV News.
Wayne’s album, Tha Carter V, still hasn’t dropped because of money issues with his label, Cash Money, and its co-founder, Birdman. Earlier this year, he filed a $51 million lawsuit against them.
Watch Wayne blast Young Thug below.
More from Rucuss
- Young Thug’s Road Manager Arrested for Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shooting [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Young Thug Defends Birdman’s Honor Against Charlamagne Tha God
- Lil Wayne Wants To Take Drake and Nicki Minaj Off Cash Money [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Manager Addresses Cash Money Fallout: Everything Is Good