Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 30, 2016
Twist turned himself in back in September after failing to show up to a court appearance. TMZ reports he pled no contest to six charges and struck a plea deal to avoid a potential 10-year sentence.
Twist, who used to hang with Justin Bieber, has had more problems than success since he signed with Young Money. In 2013, Twist was arrested for driving under the influence. He had been driving Bieber’s car at the time, further fueling critics who pegged him as a negative influence.
Twist will have to turn himself in on Feb. 3 and could be released in August with good behavior.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Twist Arrested For DUI While Driving Justin Bieber’s Car [Details]
- What’s That You Smokin: Was Justin Bieber Smoking Weed? [Photos]
- Lil Wayne Defends Lil Twist, Says ‘F**k You’ to Scooter Braun [Video]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy