Lil Twist Arrested For DUI While Driving Justin Bieber’s Car [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 11, 2013
Justin Bieber’s best friend Lil Twist has landed himself in more trouble.
The Young Money rapper was arrested for driving under the influence. The 20-year-old was behind the wheel of Bieber’s chrome Fisker Karma when he was stopped by police in Calabasas, CA on Thursday morning, TMZ reports. Twist, born Christopher Lynn Moore, was pulled over around 3:30 a.m. for speeding.
Twist was allegedly driving between 60 and 70 m.p.h. in a 30 m.p.h. construction zone and ran a red light while on his way to Bieber’s mansion. When officers approached the car, they smelled marijuana and arrested Twist on suspicion of DUI, MTV News reports. However, he did not appear to be drunk.
Twist was booked for suspicion of DUI and is due in court on September 11. His bail was set at $5,000. In January, Twist was behind the wheel of Bieber’s Ferrari when a paparazzo was run over and killed while trying to snap a photo of the car.
Meanwhile, Lil Twist announced that he has a new single Twerk, which features Bieber and Miley Cyrus. He tweeted a few hours before his arrest Wednesday night, “#TeamTwist Tell everybody you know…#Twerk comes out when I get to 2 million followers on twitter!!”
Photos via New York Daily News
More from Rucuss
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- What’s That You Smokin: Was Justin Bieber Smoking Weed? [Photos]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest [Details]
- Lil Wayne Defends Lil Twist, Says ‘F**k You’ to Scooter Braun [Video]
- Justin Bieber Mugshot Inspires Memes & Slander [Photos]