Lil Scrappy Turns Himself in For Parole Violation After Refusal to Take Urine Test [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 23, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Lil Scrappy allegedly refused to re-take a urine test for his parole officer and now he’s sitting behind bars.
Scrappy, whose real name is Darryl Richardson, turned himself in on Tuesday morning after an arrest warrant was issued for the reality star last week. Scrappy arrived at a Atlanta jail with his mother Mama Dee, fiancée Erica Dixon and the VH1 cameras.
Officials said Scrappy violated his probation back in March after a dispute over a urine test. Scrappy allegedly tried to turn in a urine sample that was cold to the touch and may have been tampered with. When his parole officer asked him to submit another cup, he refused.
Scrappy skipped out of the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta premiere in Atlanta and New York because of the warrant. Now Scrappy is in jeopardy of going on a long vacation from the big screen. It’s unclear how must time he’s going to spend in jail.
Meanwhile, a Georgia court granted concert booking company, Heavy Rotation’s request to have rapper Lil Scrappy’s Love & Hip Hop checks garnished until a debt he owes is paid, TMZ reports.
In 2010, Lil Scrappy lost a legal battle against Heavy Rotation and was ordered to pay $72, 218.68. But he never paid a dime and now his tab with interest is $108,510.38 and attorney’s fees.
Its been a bad year for Scrappy. Poor Tink, Tink.
Photos via Freddy O, ATLpics, YBF and TMZ
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Dixon, Shay ‘Buckeey’ Johnson Have Bloody Fight! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Lil Scrappy Regrets Engagement, Putting Erica Dixon on Show! [Details]
- Shay Johnson Says Erica Dixon Was Pregnant By Married Man, Reveals New Boyfriend [Video]
- Couple Alert: Is Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Dating Love & Hip Hop’s Erica Dixon?
- Lil Scrappy Says Soulja Boy is on the Down Low, Both Exchange Threats! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Momma Dee Crowns Shay Johnson ‘Princess of the South’ [Photos]