Lil Mama Will Join T-Boz & Chilli On Stage as TLC For Reunion Performance [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 25, 2013
TLC is gearing up for a comeback.
In addition to their VH1 biopic and reunion performance, the multi-platinum R&B group has announced details surrounding their new album. Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas and Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins have reunited with L.A. Reid, who originally signed the trio to LaFace Records in 1991. They have re-signed to LaFace under Epic Records and will release their album on October 15.
The yet-to-be-titled album will feature the group’s biggest hits, plus four all-new songs including Meant to Be, which will be used during the closing credits of the, CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story. The movie starring KeKe Palmer as Chilli, Drew Sidora as T-Boz, and Lil Mama as Left Eye is scheduled to premiere on Oct.21 on VH1.
Lil Mama, who will also be featured on the new album, will join Chilli and T-Boz to perform at VH1’s Mixtape Festival in Hershey Park, PA on July 26-27. Check out photos and a teaser of the new movie below.
Drew, Lil Mama and Keke
Watch the trailer below.
More from Rucuss
- TLC And Lil Mama Perform ‘No Scrubs,’ May Collaborate On New Music [Video]
- Keke Palmer, Lil Mama & Drew Sidora Transform Into TLC [Photos]
- TLC And Lil Mama Perform ‘Waterfalls’ At 2013 AMAs [Video]
- TLC Movie: ‘CrazySexyCool’ Breaks Ratings Records
- KeKe Palmer, Chilli, T-Boz Share Photos From ‘Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story’
- Keri Hilson And Her Friends Dress Up As TLC [Photos]