Lil Kim’s Ex-Damion (World) Hardy Used Her To Rob Rappers [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 10, 2015
Lil Kim’s ex-boyfriend wanted something more than just dating the New York rapper.
According to the New York Daily News, accused drug kingpin Damion (World) Hardy. wanted to start his own music label in addition to plotting to rob rappers at hip-hop parties. And he used Lil Kim as a way to get to the rappers, Allen “Boo” Bryant, a former hit man for Hardy’s Cash Money Brothers crew testified in court Monday.
“World would tell me where there was going to be industry parties and I would gather some guys and we would rob the rappers,” Bryant testified Monday (April 6) in Brooklyn Federal Court. “A lot of jewelry was going to be there, expensive jewelry.”
Bryant’s testimony is the latest development surrounding Hardy, who stands trial after being charged with six murders tied to his drug operation at the Lafayette Gardens project in Bed Stuy.
Photo via New York Daily News and Gorillaconvict.com
More from Rucuss
- Lil Kim is Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump At New York Fashion Week [Photos]
- Lil Kim Is Expecting A Girl! [Details]
- Lil Kim Addresses Nasty Custody Battle With Mr. Papers [Details]
- Lil Kim Gives Birth To Baby Girl [Details]
- Lil’ Kim Expecting a Baby Boy with Rapper Mr. Papers [Details]
- Freeway Ricky Ross Challenges Rapper Rick Ross to Boxing Match! [Details]