Lil Kim Unveils New Promo Picture In Anticipation of New Music
Johnnie WaltersDecember 26, 2011
Rapper Lil Kim has a lot in store for the new year.
The Queen Bee released a new promo photo on Christmas to create buzz for her upcoming EP. She’s also slated to reveal her new record label in January. Let the countdown begin.
In the new image, Kimmy Blanco wears a black Spring 2012 crystal, sheer leotard with fur ball embellishments, designed by The Blonds. Kim topped her look off with black shades, long weave and Christian Louboutin Splash Fur Platform Sandals.
Kim’s 5-track EP is scheduled to drop before the end of the year. Lil Kim tweeted,”I’m Coming!!!!!!!!” She’s been working with Timbaland, Rockwilder, and Wyclef Jean. She’s also eyeing collaborations with Bangladesh and Ryan Leslie.
Check out an interview she did at a New York nightclub a few weeks ago.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style in NYC! [Photos]
- Beyonce Drops Surprise Album On iTunes, Sells 80,000 Copies In Three Hours
- Alicia Keys Hosts Keep A Child Alive Benefit, Plenty of Celebs in Attendance [Photos]
- Lil Kim Performs Medley of Songs on BET’s Rip The Runway [Video]