Lil Kim Premieres Another Nicki Minaj Diss Song “Warning”
Rucuss staffNovember 10, 2011
Rapper Lil Kim has released another Nicki Minaj diss track.
Lil Kim visited DJ Kay Slay’s Shade 45 show to continue her year-long beef with Nicki Minaj. Kim said, “This b*tch still throwin’ shots? Ooh, let’s get it poppin.’ I’m a real boss b*tch. Ooh, Giselle the Blanco.” Kim is still fuming from Minaj’s diss on Birdman’s track “Y U Mad.”
Kim premiered a minute-long freestyle over Uncle Murda’s “Warning.” On the track, Kim said Nicki is a “Lil Kim clone.” She also raps that she was laughing when Nicki performed at some award show, Birdman lyrics were trash and Lil Wayne’s jeans are too little.
Listen to the diss below.
She also premiered this song.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Birdman, Slim & Nicki Minaj Honored at BMI Awards, Trina Performs ‘Moment 4 Life’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Cancels Set At Hot 97 Summer Jam After DJ Diss, Lil Kim Blasts Nicki Minaj Over Foxy Brown