Lil Kim Performs Medley of Songs on BET’s Rip The Runway [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 22, 2012
Lil Kim made her long-awaited return to the stage during BET’s Rip the Runway 2012.
The Queen Bee performed one of her new singles If You Loved Me and thrilled the crowd with classics All about the Benjamins and Crush On You Wednesday night. Kim began her performance with a mean strut down the runway before she began her new song at New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom.
Kim wore a glittery black catsuit with exposed sheer sides down her legs. She ripped the runway with a live show with plenty of energy.
Lil Kim wore a high shouldered sequined catsuit from L’Impasse Boutique, along with $125 Michael Antonio Lavonne Pumps. In case you missed it, check out the performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Uh Oh! Lil Kim Outed, Man Claims He’s Queen Bee’s Ghostwriter [Details]
- Lil Kim Says Nicki Minaj is the ‘Stupid Hoe,’ Shares Strange Whitney Houston Memory [Video]
- Lil’ Kim Takes Over Gramercy Theatre, Performs Some of Her Hits [Video]
- Lil Kim Gives Birth To Baby Girl [Details]
- Lil Kim Is Expecting A Girl! [Details]
- Lil Kim Shocks Fans With Lighter Skin, She Responds to Backlash