Lil Kim Gives Birth To Baby Girl [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 10, 2014
Lil Kim gave birth to her first child on Monday.
The Queen Bee named her baby girl, Royal Reign. According to Entertainment Tonight, the baby was born at 9:58 a.m. at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey. Royal weighed in at 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and measured 19.5 inches long.
This is the first child for Lil Kim, and is the second for the baby’s father, Mr. Papers. Lil Kim announced her pregnancy and showed off her baby bump in February at The Blonds show during New York Fashion Week.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Kim Is Expecting A Girl! [Details]
- Lil Kim Addresses Nasty Custody Battle With Mr. Papers [Details]
- Lil Kim Throws Royal-Themed Baby Shower [Photos]
- Lil’ Kim Expecting a Baby Boy with Rapper Mr. Papers [Details]
- Lil Kim is Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump At New York Fashion Week [Photos]
- Lil Kim’s Ex-Damion (World) Hardy Used Her To Rob Rappers [Details]