Lil’ Kim Expecting a Baby Boy with Rapper Mr. Papers [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 15, 2014
Lil Kim shocked the world when she showed up to The Blonds fashion show with a baby bump.
Although the Brooklyn rapper has been mum about the baby’s father, she forgot to tell him to do the same. Following the pregnancy debut on Wednesday, rapper Mr. Papers has confirmed that he is the father.
In an interview with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, Mr. Papers revealed that Kim was having a boy and shot down rumors that they are no longer a couple.
“We’re together. Everything good,” he said. “That’s my wife. That’s my baby.”
Kim is around six months pregnant and the baby is due in May/June. “He gon’ be a Gemini,” said Papers, who has a four-year-old son from a previous relationship.
The couple has yet to announce a name for their baby boy. “We gon’ let ya’ll know soon though,” he said.
Kim opened up about her pregnancy with Us Weekly,
“I can’t wait to be a mom!” she said. “I’m still going to be hardcore, the baby has made me even more of a beast!”
Listen to Mr. Papers’ interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Kim Is Expecting A Girl! [Details]
- Lil Kim is Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump At New York Fashion Week [Photos]
- Lil Kim Gives Birth To Baby Girl [Details]
- Lil Kim Throws Royal-Themed Baby Shower [Photos]
- Lil Kim’s Ex-Damion (World) Hardy Used Her To Rob Rappers [Details]
- Lil Kim Addresses Nasty Custody Battle With Mr. Papers [Details]