Leonardo DiCaprio Reveals He Probably Won’t Get Married
Rucuss staffJanuary 25, 2012
Leonardo DiCaprio admits his ideal woman would be like his mother.
It’s no secret that DiCaprio’s mom, Irmelin Indenbirken, is the most in his life. When he dates he is looking for similar qualities. Leo, who plays J. Edgar Hoover in the new film, has a domineering mother and always compares them to his mom.
“My mother is the centre of my life,” DiCaprio said. “To have a woman like that in your life, who is strong, who’ll be honest with you about who you are… that’s something I treasure. And it’s something I look for in a woman.”
At the moment Erin Heatherton is the lady who is keeping Leo’s bed warm. The two seemed to be hitting it off but she probably shouldn’t bank on a wedding anytime soon. Leo is not sold on marriage.
“I don’t know whether I’ll ever get married,” DiCaprio told Daily Express. “I’ve seen too many supposedly happy marriages go down. I’ve been as shocked as anyone. No one can look at the marriages of other people and make a judgment. I don’t know the private lives of the actors I work with. I just know if they are good actors or good directors.”
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Getting Cozy in the Club [Photos]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries split rumors
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Reese Witherspoon, Clint Eastwood, Zoe Saldana & More Attend The LACMA Art and Film Gala [Photos]
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively Call It Quits