Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively Call It Quits
Rucuss staffOctober 4, 2011
Well, the honeymoon is over.
After five months of dating, Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively have broken up. According to US Weekly, reps for both confirmed the split, adding that they “remain friends.”
DiCaprio and Lively were first spotted together in Monte Carlo at the Cannes Film Festival. During their time together, they were open about their romance and were often seen in public. In late August, Lively even flew from the U.S. to Sydney, Australia for a weekend to spend with DiCaprio while he was filming “The Great Gatsby.”
One of DiCaprio’s friends told Us Weekly they’d “never seen him like this with a girl.” Back in June, the couple were ensconced in DiCaprio’s L.A. home, where Lively “spent the whole time baking….Leo’s never dated a girl who can cook. And he’s smitten!” The duo also bonded with one another’s parents.
Guess it wasn’t meant to be. These good-looking actors will find another companion sooner rather than later.
More from Rucuss
- Ryan Reynolds Spends Birthday With Blake Lively
- Flo Rida Served Legal Papers on Facebook! [Details]
- Robert De Niro Confronts Jay Z at Party, Jigga Tries to Joke His Way Out Of It! [Details]
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reveals He Probably Won’t Get Married
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Reese Witherspoon, Clint Eastwood, Zoe Saldana & More Attend The LACMA Art and Film Gala [Photos]
- Are Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Dating?