LeBron James’ Wife Savannah Opens ‘The Juice Spot’ [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 3, 2013
LeBron James’ wife Savannah officially opened her new business The Juice Spot on Monday.
Savannah’s new business venture is Miami’s first cold pressed juice and wifi bar in downtown Miami. The bar, which motto is “It’s a Lifestyle, hopes to give its customers a place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Many of Savannah and LeBron’s celebrity friends have already been spotted before the grand opening. Gabrielle Union, Jonathan Cheban, Juwan Howard’s wife Jenine and King James have all hung out there. Check out Savannah and her business partner poising with customers, along with a few celebs below.
Savannah, her business partner and customers
Gabrielle Union and Juice Spot owner
Juwan Howard’s wife Jenine
Jonathan Cheban and LeBron James
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James Wife Savannah Opening Juice Bar in Miami [Photos]
- LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Attend Miami Heat ‘Motown Revue’ Charity Event [Photos]
- LeBron James Fiancee Savannah Brinson Has Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas [Photos]
- LeBron James’ Fiancee Savannah Brinson Hosts ‘Last Fling Before The Ring’ Bridal Shower [Photos]
- LeBron James Busted Trying To Slide Into Model Rachel Bush’s DM?!
- Miami Heat Wives Give Savannah Brinson Surprise Bachelorette Party [Photos]