Lebron James’ New McDonalds Commericial
Rucuss staffSeptember 23, 2011
Lebron James pokes fun at himself in new McDonald’s commercial.
The restaurant franchise announces the monopoly game is back. And what better way to do so than to suggest that you will win an order of fries before James wins a championship.
Ouch!! Check out the commercial below.
More from Rucuss
- Fan Wins $75,000 on Halfcourt Shot, Gets Tackled By LeBron James [Video]
- Teen Inks McDonald’s Receipt On His Arm! [Details]
- Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Shows Off Rap Skills in Papa John’s Commercial [Video]
- Say What: LeBron James Left the Club With Tennis Star Caroline Wozniacki
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- Charles Barkley Doesn’t Want White America Dictating N-Word Rules [Video]