LeBron James Mom Gloria Reportedly Engaged to Da Real Lambo
Rucuss staffDecember 28, 2013
Miami Heat star LeBron James’ mom Gloria will reportedly be the next one to walk down the aisle.
LeBron married his high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson in a lavish ceremony in September. Now it appears Gloria will follow in her son’s footsteps with her own ceremony.
According to TerezOwens.com, the 44-year old got engaged to aspiring Miami rapper Da Real Lambo over the holidays. The couple will allegedly tied the knot in 2014.
Lambo and Gloria celebrated Christmas with LeBron in Los Angeles. The Heat beat the Los Angeles Lakes 101-95 on Christmas Day. Lambo made sure he shared a few candids on Instagram. Check them out below.
Lambo revealed he was dating Gloria in September, after he posted several photos of her, LeBron and the family on his Instagram account.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James’ Mom Gloria James Dating Miami Rapper [Photos]
- LeBron James Buys His Mother a Porsche For Her Birthday
- Lebron James Plays Catch With Fan During Win Over Los Angeles Clippers [Video]
- Fan Runs on Court Wearing T-shirt Begging LeBron to Return to Cleveland in 2014! [Video]
- Say What: Did Lebron James Get Caught Cheating in Toronto?! [Details]
- LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Attend Miami Heat ‘Motown Revue’ Charity Event [Photos]