Lebron James Hosts Party in Dallas, No One Shows Up! [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2012
Miami Heat star Lebron James’ ego was a little bruised after he hosted a party at Club Zouk in Dallas.
The Reigning MVP got a huge wake up call when hardly any partygoers showed up to the club Wednesday night. According to DivaWhispers.com, close to a hundred people were in attendance to the event, which was designed to honor Jerry Brown. He was the Cowboys practice player who died in a drunk-driving accident with his best friend and teammate Josh Brent at the wheel.
To be fair, Zouk has a history of over-promising and under-delivering on celebrities, specifically Drake and Lil’ Jon, the Dallas Observer Blog reports. So maybe that had something to do with the low turn out.
A source told DivaWhispers that out of the close to 100 partygoers at least 75 of them were women. They were itching to get into VIP to party with King James. No photos were allowed but one partygoer was able to snap a few photos around 1:15 a.m.
Ten percent of the event’s proceeds went to Brown’s family.
More from Rucuss
- Miami Heat Star LeBron James Closer to Going Bald, Shaves His Head [Photos]
- LeBron James Freestyles to Jay-Z and Kanye West’s ‘N*ggas In Paris’ [Audio]
- LeBron James Scores Career-High 61 Points Against Bobcats [Video]
- Miami Heat Fans Burn LeBron James Jersey, Deface Mural [Video]
- LeBron James’ Wife Savannah Opens ‘The Juice Spot’ [Photos]
- The Miami Heat Celebrate Winning Back-to-Back Championships at Story Nightclub [Photos/Video]