LeBron James Has Personal 24-hour DJ at His Hotel in China [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 25, 2013
Miami Heat star Lebron James is getting royal treatment at the W Hotel in Guangzhou, China.
In addition to giving James a fancy suite with all of the amenities, the W has also been given a DJ. Yes, you read that correctly, James has his own 24-hour personal DJ.
Fancy hotels usually offer personal chefs and butlers, but personal DJ service is a first. James posted the videos below on Instagram Wednesday night, with the caption: “C’mon man this is crazy! 24/7. It may be over for my dj @djstephfloss. Hahaha #ThisIsLiving #Awesomeness.”
Watch footage below.
More from Rucuss
- Lebron James Plays Catch With Fan During Win Over Los Angeles Clippers [Video]
- LeBron James Stares in Michael Jordan’s Direction While Dunking [Video]
- LeBron James Wife Savannah Opening Juice Bar in Miami [Photos]
- Miami Heat Star LeBron James Closer to Going Bald, Shaves His Head [Photos]
- Fan Runs on Court Wearing T-shirt Begging LeBron to Return to Cleveland in 2014! [Video]
- Durant, Barnes, Wall & Ariza Weigh In On Who Wins a 1-on-1 Game Between Kobe & LeBron [Video]