LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony & Dwyane Wade Dress Alike, Attend USC-Oregon Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2011
Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Paul have become bosom buddies.
The NBA players have been spotted at plenty of events together while the lockout is in effect. It appears to be brotherly love between them. The bond has even spilled over to their wardrobes. Well, not Paul’s but the others appear to have the same taste in jackets.
James, Anthony and Wade showed up to the USC-Oregon game wearing black jackets. James and Wade even had on the same skull hats, awkward!
James, Anthony, Wade and Paul stood along the sideline and watched USC beat Oregon 38-35 at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore. on Saturday. USC’s Robert Woods paid homage to King James after he scored a touchdown by duplicating his famous powder toss. Check out the video of the touchdown.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Lebron James Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade’s Pants [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Talks Fashion And Painting His Toe Nails
- Dwyane Wade and Kevin Durant Feud Over Top 10 Picks [Details]
- Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Keke Palmer Join FLOTUS Michelle Obama For A Day Of Play And Fitness
- Top Ten Plays From Kevin Durant’s Exhibition Game
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Host Party at the Compound [Photos]