Lauryn Hill Reveals Why She Didn’t Perform with The Weeknd at Grammys [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 16, 2016
Lauryn Hill comes clean about why she didn’t attend or perform with The Weeknd at the Grammy Awards.
Hill was rumored to join The Weeknd but it never happened. In a statement to the media, a rep for the eight-time Grammy winner explained why Hill was a no-show.
The rep continued, “Any performance that could have happened was never confirmed, and should not have been advertised as such,” added the rep. “Ms. Hill was invited to do a collaboration with an artist she appreciates. The performance was intended to be a surprise and unfortunately due to its last minute nature, was unable to come to fruition.”
The Weeknd still performed “Can’t Feel My Face” and “In the Night,” which are singles off his Grammy-winning album Beauty Behind the Madness.
More from Rucuss
- Lauryn Hill Sentenced To 3 Months in Prison For Not Paying Her Taxes! [Details]
- Lauryn Hill Thanks Fans In Open Letter [Details]
- Lauryn Hill Finally Responds to Wyclef Jean’s Book [Video]
- Rohan Marley Blames Spritual Advisor for Lauryn Hill Break-Up
- Rohan Marley Engaged But Not to Lauryn Hill [Photos]
- Wyclef Jean Says Lauryn Hill Told Him Zion Was His Child [Details]