Las Vegas Man With 132-Pound Scrotum to Appear on TLC Special [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 14, 2013
A Las Vegas man who suffered from a rare medical condition that caused his scrotum to swell to 132 pounds will appear in a documentary special.
Cable network TLC will air “The Man With the 132-Pound Scrotum,” on August 19. The special will document Wesley Warren’s entire journey, from the day-to-day struggles to the potentially life-saving operation he underwent in California. It took nearly 13 hours on the operating table, but the doctors were able to successfully remove the 132-pound growth.
Warren, 49, was a victim of one of the most severe cases of scrotal lymphedema doctors have seen. Though Warren claims he bumped his testicles in bed and woke up to a scrotum “the size of a soccer ball” in 2008, doctors have not been able to explain what caused his condition.
Watch footage of Warren below.
Watch actor Josh Dummel do a hilarious impersonation of Warren below.
Photo via Daily Beast and syndicatednewsservices.com
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Chilli And Wayne Brady Are Dating
- Pebbles Speaks Out on TLC Movie on ‘Wendy Williams,’ Chilli & T-Boz Respond
- Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams Has a New Man! [Photos/Video]
- Lil Mama Will Join T-Boz & Chilli On Stage as TLC For Reunion Performance [Details]
- TLC And Lil Mama Perform ‘Waterfalls’ At 2013 AMAs [Video]
- TLC Movie: ‘CrazySexyCool’ Breaks Ratings Records