Lance Gross And Rebecca Jefferson Get Married In Beverly Hills
Rucuss staffMay 25, 2015
Lance Gross and his fiancée Rebecca Jefferson tied the knot over the weekend.
The Crisis star and Jefferson got married Saturday afternoon in a romantic ceremony at the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills. The ceremony, which began around 2 p.m., featured vows written by the bride and groom.
Hennessy also celebrated the special wedding by gifting guests. Celebrities Terrence Jenkins, Kelly Rowland and husband/manager Tim Weatherspoon were in attendance.
The couple, who welcomed their baby girl Berkeley Brynn Gross in November, have been mum about the details of their wedding. Check out a few more photos from the wedding below.
Photos via TheYBF and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Mya, Wale, Kevin Durant, Draya & More Party at the ToXic Day Party in Hollywood [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Bare Baby Bump [Photos]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Kelly Rowland Confirms She’s Pregnant [Details]
- “The Best Man” Sequel is Coming Soon