Lamar Odom Reportedly Checks Into Rehab [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 5, 2013
NBA free agent Lamar Odom has quietly entered rehab for his drug problems.
The former Los Angeles Clippers star checked into a drug and alcohol rehab facility, People Magazine reports. A source told People, “He realized he needs help.”
TMZ exposed Odom’s drug problem nearly two weeks ago. The website claims Odom has been addicted to crack cocaine for nearly two years, while Radar Online reported his drug of choice is OxyContin and Ambien.
Aside from Lamar’s drug use, his marriage to Khloe Kardashian has been crumbling for months. Mulitiple women have come forward with claims that they have slept with the NBA star.
But Khloe is determined to help Lamar with his drug addiction. Lamar would eventually hit rock bottom after he was arrested Friday morning on DUI charges in California. Lamar was booked and held on $15,000 bail.
Lamar went to rehab last year at Khloe’s urging, but he only stayed three weeks. A recent report indicated the Lakers were willing to hold a roster spot of Lamar if he went to rehab.
Photos via YBF and Businessinsider.com
More from Rucuss
- Lamar Odom is Not Missing, Dealing With Drug Problem! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Spotted On Date, Khloe Reportedly Files For Divorce
- Lamar Odom Continues to Fight For His Life [Details]
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Bought Ingredient Used To Make Homemade Crack Pipes [Details]
- Lamar Odom Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI, Refuses to Take Chemical Tests! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Thinks Kardashians Leaked Drug Story, Kris Jenner Wants Khloe to Divorce