Lamar Odom To Play For Spanish Team Laboral Vitoria
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2014
Former Los Angeles Clippers star Lamar Odom may be headed overseas.
Odom is in contract talks with Spanish club Laboral Vitoria. ESPN’s Marc Stein reports that Odom has a deal in principle to play the rest of the season with the team. Although there were rumors that Odom was going to sign with the Clippers it never materialized.
The 34-year old has been out of the NBA since last season. He was forced to look for work abroad after reports of alleged drug abuse followed him all summer.
In December, Odom plead guilty on a DUI charge from an August arrest in which he refused a blood test.
Photos via Digitalspy.com and tvweek.com
More from Rucuss
- Lamar Odom Spotted On Date, Khloe Reportedly Files For Divorce
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Bought Ingredient Used To Make Homemade Crack Pipes [Details]
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Checks Into Rehab [Details]
- Lamar Odom is Not Missing, Dealing With Drug Problem! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI, Refuses to Take Chemical Tests! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Raps Shirtless With Friend About Cheating & Drugs [Video]