Lamar Odom Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI, Refuses to Take Chemical Tests! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2013
It’s going from bad to worse for NBA free agent Lamar Odom.
Odom was popped by police while cruising on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley at 3:54 a.m. Friday morning. He was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and possibly drugs.
At the Van Nuys Community Police Station, Odom refused all chemical tests and was booked without incident. He was held on $15,000 bail.
According to the police report, Odom was pulled over on the freeway for driving too slow. He was going about 50 mph in a “serpentine manner.” He allegedly ignored the police at first and drove three more exits before pulling over. The report states that Odom “showed objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests.”
Odom’s DUI arrest comes on the heels of a bad two weeks for the NBA player. TMZ, Radar Online and ESPN have all reported that he is allegedly addicted to drugs. TMZ believes his drug of choice is crack cocaine while Radar Online claims he’s abusing prescription drugs.
On Thursday, a separate report said the Los Angeles Lakers are willing to offer Odom a roster spot if he completes a rehabilitation course. But that offer may be off the table because of his recent arrest.
Photos Dailymail.co.uk and NBA.com
More from Rucuss
- Lamar Odom Thinks Kardashians Leaked Drug Story, Kris Jenner Wants Khloe to Divorce
- Lamar Odom is Not Missing, Dealing With Drug Problem! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Checks Into Rehab [Details]
- Lamar Odom Spotted On Date, Khloe Reportedly Files For Divorce
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Bought Ingredient Used To Make Homemade Crack Pipes [Details]
- Lamar Odom Raps Shirtless With Friend About Cheating & Drugs [Video]