LaLa Anthony Responds to Honey Nut Cheerios Rumor [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 11, 2013
LaLa Anthony didn’t confirm nor deny that she and husband Carmelo Anthony were having marital problems.
But she did laugh off rumors that she slept with Boston Celtics star Kevin Garnett. Rumors of a possible affair went haywire after it was alleged that Garnett told Melo his wife taste like Honey Nut Cheerios during a heated argument of the Celtics-New York Knicks game.
Melo was so mad that he tried to confront Garnett at the Celtics locker room after the game and again at the team’s bus. The two superstars never exchanged blows, but the NBA still suspended Melo a game for his behavior.
A day after Melo’s suspension, LaLa laughed off the rumors. She tweeted on Thursday:
Meanwhile, Melo returns to the hardwood after his one game suspension. The Knicks plays the Chicago Bulls at 7 p.m. tonight at Madison Square Garden. We’re almost certain that LaLa and her son, Kiyan, will be in attendance for the game.
Watch Melo wait for Garnett after the game below.
Photo via Ricoandmambo.com
More from Rucuss
- Carmelo Anthony Brings Own Bodyguard to Boston Celtics Game [Details]
- Carmelo Anthony Waits For Kevin Garnett After Game Following Argument [Video]
- Carmelo Anthony: ‘La La Has a Right to be Upset With Jordan Crawford, Celtics!’ [Details]
- LaLa Anthony Shows Off Her 60-Day-Fitness Bikini Body [Photos]
- Fashion Treat: Get Your “Honey Nut Carmelo’s” T-Shirt [Photo]
- Trouble in Paradise: Carmelo and LaLa Anthony Headed for Divorce?