Lady Gaga Wears 24-inch Platforms Around New York
Johnnie WaltersSeptember 13, 2011
Lady Gaga did what she does best, which is create a scene with her outfit. The pop singer wore 24-inch platforms around the meatpacking district of New York last night. She couldn’t quite keep her balance and fell earlier in the day, so a member of her entourage was by her side to help keep her balance.
Gaga was in the middle of a photo shoot with Annie Leibowitz for Vanity Fair. The entire team was in the meatpacking district for the second portion of the shoot.
More from Rucuss
- Lady Gaga Cheers On Giants
- Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair: Talks Beyonce, Blue Ivy, Selling Crack & More [Details]
- Lady Gaga Gains 25 Pounds, Still Tries to Squeeze into Skimpy Outfits [Photos]
- Lady Gaga Fires Laurieann Gibson As Her Choreographer!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gives Lady Gaga The Side Eye At The Golden Globes
- Props Or Diss? Madonna Covers Lady Gaga’s Born This Way [Audio]