Lady Gaga Goes Topless for Versace Spring Campaign [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 3, 2014
Lady Gaga goes topless in her latest photo shoot for Versace’s spring campaign.
The Do What U Want singer lets it all hang out while she uses her long blonde hair to cover up her breasts. She bares a striking resemblance to Donatella Versace while she poses in a chair.
Lady Gaga who wrote a song for the designer called “Donatella” on her new album ARTPOP, tweeted, “Happy New Years from HAUS OF GAGA and @Versace!”
In November, Donatella explained why she chose the pop star as the face of Versace.
“I am honored that my friend Lady Gaga is the face of our new Versace campaign,” Donatella told Vogue. “I wanted to capture her true beauty and spirit in images that are elegant and alluring. She is like family to me, the embodiment of the Versace DNA.”
The ads were shot in London by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Check out a few more photos below.
Photos via Versace and Rap-Up.com
More from Rucuss
- Versace Resort 2014 Collection [Photos]
- Versace Unveils Lace and Mesh Men’s Underwear Collection [Photos]
- Lady Gaga And R. Kelly Simulate Sex On ‘SNL’ Stage [Video]
- Lady Gaga’s Charity Donated Just $5,000 of Its $2.1 Million [Details]
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gives Lady Gaga The Side Eye At The Golden Globes
- Lady Gaga’s Odd Tour Rider Revealed, Wants Mannequin With Pink Pubic Hair! [Details]