Kristen Stewart Finally Confirms She’s Dating Robert Pattinson
Rucuss staffOctober 6, 2011
The worse kept celebrity secret is finally out of the bag.
Twilight star Kristen Stewart finally confirms her relationship to costar Robert Pattinson. Well, she didn’t mean to do it but it accidentally slipped out.
It happened during her photo shoot for British GQ‘s November issue. Stewart, 21, said she hopes to explore more of the UK while filming “Snow White” and “The Huntsman,” “because my boyfriend is English.” Pattinson, 25, is English.
The writer asked Stewart about her accidental slip the next day during their interview. Stewart became uncomfortable but responded, “I never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me. So much of my life is so easily Googled,” she laughed. “I mean, it’s like, ‘Come on guys, it’s so obvious!'”
Stewart knew that coming clean about their relationship would be met with skepticism.
“I don’t think you realize what a big deal it is for people,” she said. “Well, it is a big deal. They would be ‘Oh. My. God.’ There would also be still a 50/50 split. Some people would still be, ‘See, told you they’re not together.'”
This admission will probably be a one time thing for Stewart. She will be tight-lipped about the relationship in the future.
“I’m selfish. I’m like, ‘That’s mine!’ And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way,” she explains. “It’s a funny little game to play and it’s a slippery slope. I always say to myself I’m never going to give anything away because there’s never any point or benefit for me.”
More from Rucuss
- ‘Twilight’ Stars Get Hands and Feet Cemented in Hollywood
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Robert Pattinson [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes Too Racy?
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Are Living Together Again [Details]
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Allegedly Feuding Over Chris Brown [Details]