Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Are Living Together Again [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 26, 2012
Actor Robert Pattinson has had time to think about his relationship with actress Kristen Stewart, and it appears he doesn’t want to live without her.
Literally! Pattinson has allegedly forgiven Stewart for her brief affair with director Rupert Sanders and the two are living together once again. This news comes just days after reports that the couple got married. Pattinson denied those rumors.
“They are living together and have reconciled,” a source told US Weekly. The insider added that they are giving it another try, things aren’t exactly how they were before. They had a “dramatic makeup,” but Pattinson is on edge as he is “extra-sensitive right now” and “he’s insecure.”
Virgin Media claims that Pattinson is giving Stewart a one-month “trial,” as he’s still not sure their relationship can recover from her betrayal. The couple have been dating for four years.
”Robert has had a lot of time to reflect on what has happened and, while he may still be hurting, he has also come to realise just how important Kristen is to him,” a source told Virgin Media. “He has warned Kristen that he might never be able to forgive and forget. But he’s agreed to give it a month to see if they can make it work. If they can’t he says he will walk away.”
More from Rucuss
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Robert Pattinson [Details]
- Kristen Stewart Finally Confirms She’s Dating Robert Pattinson
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes Too Racy?
- ‘Twilight’ Stars Get Hands and Feet Cemented in Hollywood
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Allegedly Feuding Over Chris Brown [Details]