Krispy Kreme Accidentally Promotes ‘KKK Wednesdays,’ For Kids [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2015
A Krispy Kreme location in Hull, UK, has sparked some outrage over their promotion of “KKK Wednesdays.”
But Krispy Kreme didn’t mean to promote the KKK, but instead it was initials for “Krispy Kreme Klub.” Krispy Kreme issued an apology for the mistake and pulled the ad (pictured below) from the Hull location’s Facebook page.
The representative also said the donut decorating activity for kids would proceed tomorrow, but under a different name.
The Guardian reports “KKK Wednesdays was to be part of the doughnut shop’s half-term activities – a series of planned events for children during a week-long break from school.”
Strange how “KKK Wednesdays” ever got past the executive’s desk.
Photos via Facebook
More from Rucuss
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Is Bow Wow Frustrated With Cash Money Over Promotion?
- Monica, LeToya Luckett Throw Ludacris’ Wife a Secret Garden Themed Baby Shower [Photos]
- DMX And Tashera Simmons Will Star in VH1’s Relationship Rehab
- 10-Year-Old Steals Parents’ Car And Crashes It, Tells Cops He’s a Dwarf
- Say What: Man With 30 Kids Wants a Break From Paying Child Support! [Details]